- 2 cups frozen hash brown potatoes (Southern style)
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans
- 2 5-oz. cans ARMOUR® STAR VIENNA SAUSAGE, drained, diagonally sliced
- 1 2.8-oz. can French fried onions, divided
- 1 10 3/4-oz. can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Heat oven to 350°F. Melt butter in large skillet and add potatoes and beans. Cover and cook 10 minutes, stirring once.
Stir in sausages, 1/2 can onions, soup and milk. Heat through.
Pour into 2-qt. shallow baking dish. Bake 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Sprinkle with cheese and remaining onions. Bake 5 minutes or until onions are golden and cheese is melted.